Tuesday, 7 May 2019

My Friends

                                                 •My Friend•


go check this blog out http://willfhokowhitu.blogspot.com/ 

                      Will ↖                        ↖Me, Charlie

These are my friend Will. We like to climb big trees we do it in the morning before school  Morning tea and Lunch. How we became friends was last year well Will and I were enemies and I apparently had sharp nails he said to me "cut your nails there too sharp", "okay" I answer so after school I cut my nails and the next day I told him "I cut my nails" and he told me to scratch him " okay" I say back to him so I scratch him gently "OW" he yells " don't tell on me you told me to do it" I say "Okay" he answers and then a year later he was my best friend and that's how we became friends. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spirit Animals series One Info

  • A book that I'm enjoying   • A book that I'm enjoying is spirit animals book one I am looking forward  for finishing the whol...